[Greenbuilding] Get a puppy and help save the environment!

David Bergman bergman at cyberg.com
Wed Aug 21 10:36:16 CDT 2013

Oops, I just realized I mistakenly thought this thread was on my CAD
forum! Sorry 'bout that and ignore the first sentence below.

--------------------------

The primary reason I've stuck with Windows OSs is DataCAD. Almost
everything else could be handled open source.

I played with Open Office before installing Microsoft Office on my
new laptop. I found it was OK for basic things, but fell short in a
few areas and sometimes had compatibility issues. (If I recall
correctly, opening existing Powerpoints didn't always go well.)

David Bergman  RA   LEED AP

architect - <http://cyberg.com/dba/dba.htm>David Bergman Architect
designer -  <http://cyberg.com/fw/fw.htm>Fire & Water Lighting
author - <http://ecooptimism.com/?page_id=58>Sustainable Design: A
Critical Guide
blog - <http://www.ecooptimism.com/>EcoOptimism
adjunct faculty - Parsons The New School for Design

bergman at cyberg.com    www.cyberg.com
212 475 3106   twitter: @EcoOptimism