[Greenbuilding] Slab heat loss calculation

Sacie Lambertson sacie.lambertson at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 08:49:25 CDT 2013

As an inveterate wood burner, welcome back to the list Norbert; perhaps
you've been just lurking, but we welcome your sensible active
participation.  Over the years we've been fortunate to have a number of
greats on the list, many of whom have moved on for whatever reason, I truly
miss all those distinct personalities who could offer a wealth of
information or simply make this list fun to read.  It is fine when one of
these good people come back.

Sacie