[Greenbuilding] best low gpf toilet these days?

UNSCHOOLER@LREC.ORG unschooler at lrec.org
Thu Feb 7 14:24:57 CST 2013

An old thread, but one reason I *love* this list is that when I finally get around to having a specific question, I can search my mail archives and find the answer to just about anything I need!!  So I'm toilet shopping right now and am wondering if anyone has any experience with the wall-hung Toto Aquia?  It's pricey, but I *love* the idea of being able to easily clean under and around it and I don't even have any kids left at home anymore.  It only comes in "cotton" (white), unfortunately, so I'm needing to make a decision pretty soon as it would affect several other design choices in that bathroom.

Aside from that specific toilet, how about wall-hung toilets in general?  I can make an access panel in the back of that wall--it opens up into a closet.  Otherwise, I probably wouldn't attempt it.

--Leslie