[Greenbuilding] Cheap flooring

Beatrice Dohrn beatricedohrn at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 20 15:56:29 CST 2013

I would agree with the responders who suggest re-finishing the floor. I add that if you get a few drill bits and hole saws that correspond so that you drill the hole in the floor with one and manufacture a "plug" that fits well in that hole the other,  you can patch the holes quite nicely by making them into standard "dots" that you fill with either a similar or contrasting wood.... Gets sanded down and goes with the look.

Beatrice Dohrn