[Greenbuilding] recycling big holes in the ground

Dan Barry mr.danbarry at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 08:52:42 CST 2013

I lived overseas for the last 23 years and remembered a conversation with a
Nederlander regarding tidal power generation. " We haven't spent any money
for research on that for a while", and what about wind.  "Why bother the
Danes got it covered".  "We have municipal heating and cooling located over
our closed coal mines and that's working pretty well."

oops here's alink but its old,
http://inhabitat.com/heerlen-minewater-project/
--
Dan Barry
ps to bad we use open pit mining and the fracking industry already got to