[Greenbuilding] Action regarding actions motion

RT archilogic at yahoo.ca
Wed Jan 9 19:23:37 CST 2013

On Wed, 26 Dec 2012 21:45:02 -0500, Sherwood Botsford
<sgbotsford at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear List administrator.
>
> Would you please take action regarding the actions of FeralMycelium.
>
> I've been getting spam mail selling his permaculture courses on several
> lists I'm on.

[snip]

Woof-Man's note (above) brought to mind the lyrics of a song by Smokey
Robinson and the Miracles-- in particular, the lyrics at about the 36
second point in this You Toob (sic) video:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI_0tQdEA5k

But "No" I don't think of Permaculture as "gardening" as WildFungusHead
suggests in his latest SPAM.

I think of baleheads like Habib Gonzalez of British Columbia/Alberta and
Warwick Rowell in OZ who have been Permies since way back in the previous
millennium and not once did they ever SPAM these Strawbale and
Greenbuilding lists with plugs for the workshops that they lead/teach.

--
=== * ===
Rob Tom					AOD257

< A r c h i L o g i c  at  Y a h o o  dot  c a  >
(manually winnow the chaff from my edress if you hit "reply")