[Greenbuilding] fertilizer from human waste

Sacie Lambertson sacie.lambertson at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 16:23:56 CST 2013

Honest to Pete Benjamin, your friend doesn't know what he's talking about.
Chicken manure is one of the best kinds of manure to put on a garden,
vegetable or flower.  No manure smells like anything other than good
compost once it is properly composted.  (You never put any type of fresh
manure on a garden btw; maybe that's what your friend is doing).  Google
'chicken manure' for all sorts of info on the subject.

I would love to get a load of it for my gardens.

Sacie