[Greenbuilding] fertilizer from human waste

Benjamin Pratt benjamin.g.pratt at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 21:42:27 CST 2013

I'm not a big gardener myself, but I've I've seen lots of people who
put non-composted manure on their gardens/crops.
   After 8 years of only putting composted food scraps and leaves on
my vegetable garden--I realized this past summer that the soil was
depleted. So I am interested int he subject of compost now.
My friend farms around 300 acres and seems to be doing OK using
non-composted manure of any kind he can find--as long as it is
organic. But he doesn't use chicken (or turkey) shit!
-Ben