[Greenbuilding] fertilizer from human waste

Corwyn corwyn at midcoast.com
Tue Jan 15 20:50:15 CST 2013

On 1/15/2013 9:30 PM, John Salmen wrote:
 > On the pessimistic side though I can only imagine
 > the total dregs of waste being dumped into soils.

Absolutely.  Question then becomes how close to things you are going to
eat and drink do you want those 'dregs'?  Where are you going to put
those dregs, and for how long?

Since I know my 'waste' is going on my garden, I am very careful about
not acquiring in the first place, things I don't want there.  Please
feel free to replace 'garden' with 'planet'.

Thank You Kindly,

Corwyn

--
Topher Belknap