[Greenbuilding] Doorbell options

Gennaro Brooks-Church - Eco Brooklyn info at ecobrooklyn.com
Thu Jan 17 07:38:41 CST 2013

My gatekeeper takes care of all that nonsense for me. A doorbell is
good for more humble dwellings but if you really want to keep the
riffraff out you can't beat a loyal gatekeeper. I mean of course you
can beat him when he gets out of line rather I mean he is invaluable
to a respectable estate.
Gennaro Brooks-Church
Director, Eco Brooklyn Inc.
Cell: 1 347 244 3016 USA