[Greenbuilding] Green Roof under deck

David Bergman bergman at cyberg.com
Thu Jan 24 17:03:37 CST 2013

(Note: Am not even an inexperienced landscaper.)

Sounds like a Lilliputian greenhouse to me. Can you ventilate it?

And how do you get to the plants?

David

David Bergman  RA   LEED AP
DAVID BERGMAN ARCHITECT | FIRE & WATER LIGHTING
architecture . interiors . ecodesign . lighting . furniture
bergman at cyberg.com    www.cyberg.com
212 475 3106   twitter: @EcoOptimism

author - Sustainable Design: A Critical Guide
blog - www.EcoOptimism.com
adjunct faculty - Parsons The New School for Design