[Greenbuilding] Green Roof under deck

Gennaro Brooks-Church - Eco Brooklyn info at ecobrooklyn.com
Thu Jan 24 20:02:38 CST 2013

I'm not worried about dealing with the details of glass since this
isn't my first salvaged glass deck. What is a first for me is putting
a green roof under it.
The 10'x20' deck would sit 2' above the green roof, allowing access
and ventilation on at least two sides.
My concern is that the green roof would be under a magnifying glass and fry.
Or would it be happy throughout winter as in a green house?

Anyone? Or does anyone know of a good green roof forum???
Gennaro Brooks-Church
Director, Eco Brooklyn Inc.
Cell: 1 347 244 3016 USA
www.EcoBrooklyn.com