[Greenbuilding] Green Roof under deck

Douglas E Lamb douglaslamb at columbus.rr.com
Fri Jan 25 09:09:14 CST 2013

Mr. Church,

Here are a couple of solar screen sites that my help resolve you green roof
issue;

Insolroll is an automated system combined with fabric screen of various
opacity to accommodate local sun conditions;
http://insolroll.com/products/insolroll-residential-solar-screen-shades/

This site contains just the solar screens in numerous opacities and sizes
(wholesale) products.
http://www.wholesalescreensandglass.com/Phifer_Suntex_Solar_Screen.html?gcli
d=CNPH_sDig7UCFQXNOgodbRMAgA

Regards,