[Greenbuilding] taping plywood seams vs. vapor barrier

Sam Ewbank g.l.ewbank at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 08:17:52 CDT 2013

So if taping the exterior wall sheathing (as in Rubens case) and then
installing brick facade you wouldn't install a WRB? (I would install a WRB
even if I was putting foam over the plywood)  or are you talking about
something different not being familiar with NYC brownstone construction?

Sam

--
Sam Ewbank

*Nature is trying very hard to make us succeed, but nature does not depend
on us. We are not the only experiment.-Buckminster Fuller*