[Greenbuilding] Dehumidification of high end apt?

Jason Holstine jason at amicusgreen.com
Tue Jul 2 19:41:25 MDT 2013

For that kind of real estate, call the MOMA or Met and hire their MEP. If
this is an old building, it may be good to have a guy who can deal with the
limitations and history.

On 7/2/13 8:29 PM, "Gennaro Brooks-Church - Eco Brooklyn"
<info at ecobrooklyn.com> wrote:

> A client is spending his first summer in a new 18,000sq.ft multi-level NYC
> penthouse apartment and is experiencing your typical NY high humidity levels.
> They have a lot of expensive artwork and need a quick fix.  They have a few
> small dehumidification units but they aren't effective.  
> Suggestions?
> Gennaro Brooks-Church
> Director, Eco Brooklyn Inc.
> Cell: 1 347 244 3016 USA
> www.EcoBrooklyn.com <http://www.EcoBrooklyn.com>
> 22 2nd St; Brooklyn, NY 11231
> _______________________________________________
> Greenbuilding mailing list
> to Send a Message to the list, use the email address
> Greenbuilding at bioenergylists.org
> to UNSUBSCRIBE or Change your List Settings use the web page
> http://lists.bioenergylists.org/mailman/listinfo/greenbuilding_lists.bioenergy
> lists.org

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.bioenergylists.org/pipermail/greenbuilding_lists.bioenergylists.org/attachments/20130702/b127ad4a/attachment.html>

More information about the Greenbuilding mailing list