[Greenbuilding] Dehumidification of high end apt?

ARCH59 at aol.com ARCH59 at aol.com
Wed Jul 3 12:08:23 CDT 2013

BJ,

As I told you we are ready now and need to know when your guys will come up
 to commission the system.

Robert

In a message dated 7/3/2013 12:40:11 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
bj.elliott at ipascorp.com writes:

Robert,
Sorry I missed you yesterday.  Attached is the link  to the article written
by Dr.  Farese,
http://www.esmagazine.com/articles/95936-staying-dry-comfortable-with-liquid
-desiccants?v=preview  .  Let me know if this works.

Mike,
When will all components be  ready to commission the Advantix unit at
Brighton?  Please let me know  what your schedule looks like and I will
coordinate a date to arrive and  start up the system.

Thanks,
BJ