[Greenbuilding] speaking of mushrooms

Sacie Lambertson sacie.lambertson at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 21:16:35 CDT 2013

A short while back someone posted something about a new use for mushrooms.
I meant to respond to what sounds like a wonderful/intriguing new
technology.  I had earlier read of a startup company that had developed a
technology using mushrooms as an alternative to plastic.  Apparently the
business actually got going a couple years ago.  I inquired about investing
in their business, me thinking this is one of the few I hear about that
really makes sense.  But they are private only.

So, when I read this below I thought it coincidently interesting too.

http://dornob.com/mushroom-house-the-tiny-home-stuffed-with-mushrooms/

Sacie