[Greenbuilding] Water Barrier

John Straube jfstraube at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 06:32:32 CST 2013

It speaks to the problem of not having a water barrier.  You have a vapour barrier.
Adding lapped building paper, then furring, then another layer of stucco would be a good design fix for Sacie's example.
Then you need to integrate the water barrier of the wall with the drainage upper windows and doors and you have a good system.