[Greenbuilding] Water Barrier

Sacie Lambertson sacie.lambertson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 08:58:32 CST 2013

Opps, stand corrected.  That said, is not a vapor barrier essentially one
that controls moisture gaining access where it isn't wanted?  Wouldn't this
be true regardless of whether it is wind-driven rain or less
ebullientwater intrusion?  We in fact experience both, when the wind
blows it in or
when without rain moisture simply permeates the wall, leaving a stain in
its wake.  it is rare admittedly.

I'm happy to be educated.

Sacie