[Greenbuilding] Water Barrier

Peter Kidd peterkidd at shaw.ca
Mon Mar 4 21:24:54 CST 2013

just a conceptual word of caution, neither air nor water leaks need to
line up literally, but especially not air leaks. And as others have
said, air vapour water and thermal barriers are all different things
although one product may do some or all, at least as a material if not
as a system. some of those air barriers you mention for your multiple
layers are also vapour barriers so you can't really speak of non vapour
air barriers and 'vapour air barriers' as one and the same thing, at any
given set of conditions at least.