[Greenbuilding] Appraisers for true green home value

molasses at q.com molasses at q.com
Tue Mar 5 22:53:43 CST 2013

That's interesting.  I wonder how anyone is getting a home loan in Portland, then, where many assessed values are far below asking prices.  They must be using the "real market" assessed value here instead of the actual assessed value, which is held lower by the 3% max increase per year cap.

Kathleen