[Greenbuilding] simple energy-less home

John Straube jfstraube at uwaterloo.ca
Wed May 22 18:56:46 CDT 2013

Using dollars to measure energy is like measuring happiness with dollars. There is some correlation but quite limited.
I know of a cottage in Ontario that paid more then 30 per month while it's electrical system was torn out eg. it used zero power during that time.
Kwh or btu or even joules should be used for measuring energy use.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Bell network.