[Greenbuilding] simple energy-less home

Steve Satow naturalbuilding at shaw.ca
Wed May 22 22:12:39 CDT 2013

Sacie, I agree with you.

The levity and validity of your earlier comment was clear to me.

In a world over-burdened by crippling debt that holds most people in servitude to the banks, it is very understandable that most people view their world through a monetary lens. While - technically - dollars are not a measure of energy, for the majority of people they offer a useful measurement, particularly when those same people have no idea what a Btu or KW is.

Perhaps we should measure happiness by blood-endorphin levels?  :)

Sincerely,
Steve