[Greenbuilding] simple energy-less home

gennaro brooks-church gennarobc at gmail.com
Sat May 25 14:31:28 CDT 2013

IMO dollars are a poor measurement of green building. $1.50 for a stud at
Lowes or $1.50 to collect and clean up a stud from a dumpster are very
different dollars. I've completely stopped comparing my prices to normal
contractors. Sometimes I'm three times cheaper, other times three times
more expensive. It's a completely different business model, bottom line,
intention, hidden costs and short/long term benefits.
 The trap of green building dollar comparison along current means of
measurement is like saying slavery should be abolished because a tractor is
more productive than a black man.

Gennaro Brooks-Church
EcoBrooklyn.com
347-244-3016