[Greenbuilding] On The Edge: Sustainable Housing in Canada presentation

Ross Elliott relliott at homesol.ca
Fri Nov 8 12:40:00 CST 2013

Good day all,

I thought perhaps this group would be interested in the presentation I did this week for the National Housing Research Committee’s  Sustainable Housing Working Group on Tuesday, “On The Edge: Sustainable Housing in Canada”. Thanks to my ideas for pushing the housing industry forward, my wife Kathryn has now decided I have to give her an action plan and a roadmap for getting our house finished!

EnerQuality is organizing a tour of our house in McDonalds Corners in June (hence Kathryn’s need for a “roadmap” to 2014). It’s certified LEED Gold / R-2000 / GreenHouse / ENERGY STAR / EnerGuide 90 and is part of the 1000 Home Challenge. If you would like to be on the mailing list of interested participants for this green building tour, please drop me a line and I will sign you up for our newsletter.

I am posting this presentation on my website at www.homesolbuildingsolutions.com , please look down the left side and you’ll see where you can click to download it. On the advice of one of the attendees, I have redacted the name I invoked of our Great Leader at one point in my talk, apparently that is a no-no in government communications circles J

The direct link to download the presentation file is http://draftexample.squarespace.com/storage/SHWG%20Nov.%205%202013%20Ross%20Elliott%20POST%20FINAL%20w%20transcript.pdf

Please feel free to pass this along to anyone else you know who may be interested!

Best regards,

Ross Elliott LEED-AP, CPHC

President

homesol_logo_sig