[Greenbuilding] Drying House in Humid Season

Bob Waldrop bwaldrop1952 at att.net
Wed Nov 20 11:05:03 CST 2013

I live in an area with high humidity in the summer and so this is
interesting.  How was the raw cork used?  Walls? Floor? Ceiling? Your
saying here that e.g. unfinished wooden wall paneling would help reduce
the discomfort of high humidity by soaking up some of the water in the air?

Would this work if the humidity is seasonal, relating to the weather and
climate, as opposed to episodal (cf taking a shower and causing a quick
burst of humidity)?

Bob Waldrop
Oklahoma City
http://www.ipermie.net