[Greenbuilding] remote possibilities

Gennaro Brooks-Church - Eco Brooklyn info at ecobrooklyn.com
Sat Oct 26 21:45:13 CDT 2013

It looks like they are using Passive House strategies. The living wall in
the bathroom doesn't get much light and I doubt it would survice. It
certainly wouldn't purify the air sufficiently. It is possible they have an
ERV with intake ducts behind the living wall, but again, that would be the
ERV doing the purification and not really the living wall. Their info page
is missing a lot of key details that if not addressed make this building
interesting and attractive but not much more.

Gennaro Brooks-Church
Director, Eco Brooklyn Inc.
Cell: 1 347 244 3016 USA
www.EcoBrooklyn.com