[Greenbuilding] remote possibilities

Robert Scarano Jr arch59 at aol.com
Sun Oct 27 06:08:40 CDT 2013

All,

Prefab ing housing has been around for along time as well as doing it sustain ably.

I am sure the tenants of the Living Building Challenge are quite disturbed dropping these babies all over on these pristine never before developed sites.

And I agree with Gennaro no indoor planting scheme this modest will clean the air and I also doubt on that small roof they are going to get a 10KW solar arrarys production.

A for effort and pushing the Sustainable discussion. F for execution.

Sorry,

Scarano
www.brightngreen.com