[Greenbuilding] Copper tank?

Nick Pyner npyner at tig.com.au
Sun Sep 1 19:24:07 CDT 2013

You need to check the weight to know the value but, even if it is a clean
kosher mains pressure water tank, it seems too expensive. A lot of the value
in a copper tank these days is its rarity value. How much are you prepared
to pay for the priviledge of polishing up a copper tank?

Nick Pyner

Dee Why   NSW