[Greenbuilding] insulating around windows... best practice

Lynelle Hamilton lynelle at kos.net
Thu Sep 5 07:09:32 CDT 2013

Never thought I'd mention this here, but a cookie press (the kind used
to make "shaped" cookies) fitted with the pointed nozzle would work well
and is reusable.

Lynelle

--
*/"Life is an experience and an opportunity. The meaning comes from what
we decide to do with the opportunity that is given to us."--Bernie Siegel/*