[Greenbuilding] Enerbond vs Great Stuff Pro Wall and Floor adhesive?

Jeff Martin jeff at open2learn.ca
Mon Sep 16 10:17:49 CDT 2013

Reuben,

As you suggest, they are almost certainly the same product. If you look
at the product information sheets
(http://www.cid.ca/PDFs_Products_MSDS_Brochures/ENERBOND_Product_Information_Sheet_EN_2010_OCT01.pdf
and
http://msdssearch.dow.com/PublishedLiteratureDOWCOM/dh_07e6/0901b803807e6613.pdf?filepath=styrofoam/pdfs/noreg/179-07438.pdf&fromPage=GetDoc),
they appear to be identical, just packaged and branded differently for
different market segments with different distribution channels.

Jeff