[Greenbuilding] Phi (was Re: Roof slopes )

Alan Abrams alan at abramsdesignbuild.com
Fri Aug 15 12:04:49 CDT 2014

the windows of these lanterns, made from off-cuts of rectangular structural
steel tubing, are based on golden rectangles. the 5" x 7" section of the
tubing is not too dang far from the golden ration itself.

(if the attachment didn't stick, the photo can be found on the fourth page
of this link:
http://www.abramsdesignbuild.com/kitchens-portfolio-green-kitchen-remodeling/
)

AA

Alan Abrams

*certified professional building designer, AIBD certified passive house
consultant, PHIUS*
*certified passive house builder, PHIUS*
Abrams Design Build LLC
*sustainable design for intentional living*
cell     202-437-8583
alan at abramsdesignbuild.com
www.abramsdesignbuild.com

On Fri, Aug 15, 2014 at 10:56 AM, futureship0000 <futureship0000 at hotmail.com