[Greenbuilding] Roof slopes (was Re: Glass roofing)

Bruno M. brunom1 at telenet.be
Fri Aug 15 12:39:19 CDT 2014

Hi Ben

Yahoo-Groups have these days the same problem,
if you post an original message or even just a reply to the list server,
everybody gets it,
but the one who posted it does not receive a copy, so is in the unknown
if his message came through.

But just as in those Yahoo-Groups, you can check online if it has
arrived on the list.

for this Bioenergy list keep this link in your fav's and you'll always
be able to
go and see in the archive, online.:

http://lists.bioenergylists.org/pipermail/greenbuilding_lists.bioenergylists.org/

Greets