[Greenbuilding] glass panels as porch roof?

RT archilogic at yahoo.ca
Tue Jan 14 09:36:31 CST 2014

On Tue, 14 Jan 2014 09:13:02 -0500, Sacie Lambertson
<sacie.lambertson at gmail.com> wrote:

> If Clark sent a photo of his glass roof and Nick Pyner responded to it,
> why am I not seeing it too?

Discovery Learning Program Multiple Choice Quiz Answer Options:

(a) Nick was lying just to mess up people's heads. He didn't actually see
any images.

(b) Clark did a really good job of cleaning the glass to the point that it
was invisible unless you squinted and looked really, really hard.

(c) Sacie didn't buy the 2014 model of the Greenbuilding List Super-Secret
Decoder Ring ($29.95 sent to my Paypal account) without which, file
attachments cannot be viewed.

(d) In order to see one of the two identically-named file attachments they
first had to be "saved" to my hard drive and then "opened" with a viewing
program . (In my case, in Windoze Explorer, I right clicked on the
filename and selected "Preview" from the options in the pop-op menu and
the Windoze Live Photo Gallery program opened one of the two files for
viewing. The second file was not viewable. )

--
=== * ===
Rob Tom					AOD257

< A r c h i L o g i c  at  Y a h o o  dot  c a  >
(manually winnow the chaff from my edress if you hit "reply")