[Greenbuilding] [Fwd] Air quality in strawbale houses

RT ArchiLogic at yahoo.ca
Sun Jun 22 08:41:17 CDT 2014

Some of you may remember Ms. Jones from the days when her company was
known as "Amazon Nails"
( "Hammers and Nails" pronounced with the heavily accented dialect of some
region in the UK whose name evades me )

I'm thinking that Stephen Collette may have something to say on this. (the
SB IAQ that is, not the Brit dialects)