[Greenbuilding] Seeking Affordable Solar Thermal Two Pump Integrated Heat Exchanger

Antonioli Dan solardan26 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 10:32:20 CDT 2014

Does anyone know of any affordable integrated two pump/heat exchanger units? I have some home-brew systems I’m experimenting with and I don’t need to invest in Taco pump blocks or the like. FAFCO makes a nifty little unit that does’t have all the bells and whistles of the Taco or SolarHot units, but unfortunately you can’t buy them separately if you’re not a dealer/installer.

I’ve been searching all over the Internet and haven’t found anything.

Any leads? For these applications “cheap” is okay.

Dan Antonioli