[Greenbuilding] Electric shock

Benjamin Pratt benjamin.g.pratt at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 12:30:50 MST 2015


All-
Quite a bit of googling has not answered my question so I thought I'd ask
here. If I shock myself on 110v current while ungrounded (wearing rubber
soled shoes on a wood floor for instance), is it dangerous or harmful to my
health? It doesn't really bother me much but many people seem to think it
is really dangerous and harmful. I try to avoid being shocked, and have
never been shocked while grounded, but I have been shocked while ungrounded
numerous times without any lasting ill effects.
Ben



b e n j a m i n p r a t t

professor art+design
the university of wisconsin stout
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.bioenergylists.org/pipermail/greenbuilding_lists.bioenergylists.org/attachments/20150207/ca332e17/attachment.html>


More information about the Greenbuilding mailing list