[Greenbuilding] Ventlation for Radon - found HeatSava

sanjay jain sanjayjainuk at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Feb 7 08:45:04 CST 2015

On a local listserv (Washington DC) a women says she keeps her apartment windows perpetually open.  (sigh)
I was looking for the window ERV unit I found online a few years back, can't find it, but came across this:
http://www.envirovent.com/home-ventilation/products/heat-recovery-systems/heatsava/
This probably won't work for this lady, as apartment dwellers usually can't install things like this. If Anyone has any ideas let me know.
~sanjay
 ----
If people in glass houses didn't throw stones, we'd all be living in glass houses!