[Greenbuilding] $25 Radon Test + ETR Health Scan RE: Water Softener Filters

sanjay jain sanjayjainuk at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Feb 21 17:14:43 CST 2015

http://www.glenfiddich.com/us/explore/ambassadors-blog/2014/why-we-only-use-demineralised-water-to-distill-our-whisky/
"We use natural spring water from the Robbie Dhu spring in every step of producing our single malt. But in a small break with history, we now demineralise any water we add to our products after distillation."
~sanjay
   ----
If people in glass houses didn't throw stones, we'd all be living in glass houses!