[Greenbuilding] Are you going to Greenbuild in DC this November?

Allison Friedman afriedman at rateitgreen.com
Thu Oct 8 13:26:34 CDT 2015

If you are going to Greenbuild this year (Nov 18-20, but a little earlier for some people with tours and summits), let me know if you want to meet up.

I created a group so some people can trade schedules and notes:

http://www.rateitgreen.com/green-building-community/groups/greenbuild-2015-who-s-going-let-s-connect/56
(Requires registering to post and join, but it’s free.)

People have been emailing about this, but… I am working to get them to get online so we can share more efficiently.

This would be mellow - no giant event.  Some people want to meet one-on-one, but mostly people want to catch up with anyone else who wants to meet for dinner or drinks on a night where there aren’t other plans.

Thanks.
Allison

Allison Friedman
Rate It Green