[Greenbuilding] Draft of Proposed Legislation to Prevent Polonium Cancer

Carmine Vasile gfx-ch at msn.com
Sat Aug 27 11:13:24 CDT 2016

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
To all: A draft of legislation we proposed to NYS Senator Marcelino & Assemblyman Raia was uploaded to www.gfxtechnology.com/Raia.pdf<http://www.gfxtechnology.com/Raia.pdf>. Exhibits D & E provide atomic-energy-dose calculations for ingestion and inhalation that are much higher than EPA, CDC & NIOSH calculations.
    I asked the Senator to ask Governor Cuomo to issue an Executive Order adopting the EPA's proposed Radon-MCL of 300 pCi/L until the Senate & Assembly meet  in January.
    GB Forum members with Radon-222,  Polonium-218 and its decay products in their tap or bottled water could make a similar request to their representatives.
Yours truly,
Dr. Carmine F. Vasile
www.gfxtechnology.com