[Greenbuilding] Conversation/Listerv Format

Stephen Collette stephen at yourhealthyhouse.ca
Tue Dec 13 13:13:57 CST 2016

I would second Rob’s praise. It is a  thankless job and those of us who benefit from the various folks chiming in and sharing, has helped us all over the years, and for that I am grateful for Allison and those before who have maintained the list.

yes the snipping of threads is the biggest frustration, especially when reading on a phone, again something we didn’t do in the beginning. I like the FB idea, as it’s timely and rapid response is useful although if you don’t personally comment on any given thread and others do, would it slip through your feed or still pop up? Not sure, as I’m not fluent in that stuff. Interesting one to consider though, as it becomes hands off so to speak, except to moderate, again, only what I think, knowing not enough.

Thanks for everything.

Stephen

Stephen Collette BBEC, LEED AP, BSSO
Your Healthy House - Indoor Environmental Testing & Building Consulting
http://www.yourhealthyhouse.ca <http://www.yourhealthyhouse.ca/>
stephen at yourhealthyhouse.ca <mailto:stephen at yourhealthyhouse.ca>
705.652.5159