[Greenbuilding] Conversation/Listerv Format

Norbert Senf norbert.senf at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 11:36:42 CST 2016

I got online in 1996, and I remember getting on the strawbale list on
Crest, and I believe the greenbuilding list was around the same time.
We used to host a list of strawbale links on the Masonry Heater Association
server, and in fact it is still there:
http://mha-net.org/html/sblinks.htm

Norbert

--