[Greenbuilding] Spray Foam Over Loose Fill Attic Insulation

Matt Dirksen dirksengreen at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 08:46:50 CDT 2016

Never seen or heard of that happening. I seriously doubt the spray foam
manufacturer would allow that per their installation instructions, and
would have probably voided any warranties in the process.

If it were my house, I'd have them take everything out (including the
contaminated loose fill), and go back to square one.