[Greenbuilding] Energy calculations

Michael O'Brien obrien at hevanet.com
Tue Jun 14 20:16:39 CDT 2016

Hi, Don—

If memory serves, Canadian energy consultants can use the HOT 2000 software to do the calcs, and in my experience that is the easy part. You could save some time and money by doing the house measurements and orientations yourself, so the consultant just has to plug the numbers in. Natural Resources Canada has a listing of local consultants for exisitng homes on their web site.

Best,

Mike O'Brien