[Greenbuilding] Calling All Sustainable Energy/Energy Efficiency Speakers

Alexander Burdine ABurdine at thesef.org
Thu Mar 3 08:58:52 CST 2016

Hello All!

I wanted to introduce Sustainable Energy Fund to you. We are a Pennsylvania-based non-profit that assists energy users in overcoming education and financial barriers to a sustainable energy future. Every year we put on the Mid-Atlantic region's largest sustainable energy conference called Energypath. (held at Penn State July 27-28).

This year Energypath 2016<http://energypath.org/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=angel> will focus on the leading edge innovations that will make the sustainable collection, storage, distribution, and utilization of energy a reality. As we continue to put together another outstanding event, I wanted to let you know about some opportunities that might interest you and your startup.
.
Please consider:
•         Attending<http://energypath.org/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=angel> the conference and partake in tracks such as: Emerging Research and Technology, Energy Policy, Business Models, Energy Storage, Transportation, Microgrids.
•         Presenting<http://energypath.org/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=angel> a session, workshop, or panel on one of the topics listed above.
•         Sponsoring<http://energypath.org/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=angel> will gain access to hundreds of potential customers and supporters while endorsing your belief in sustainable energy.
•         Exhibiting<http://energypath.org/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=angel> to share your promotional materials and gain additional exposure to our audience of like-minded individuals, academics, businesses, and organizations.

Energypath continues to be a success year after year not just because of financial support through sponsorships but through the wealth of knowledge and experience of our attendees like you, the presence of dynamic businesses, schools, and organizations like yours, and your help promoting the passion of and knowledge for sustainable energy in the leaders of today and tomorrow.

I look forward to working with you to make this an excellent Energypath.

Sincerely,

Alex Burdine
Marketing Manager
Sustainable Energy Fund