[Greenbuilding] Energy Star

Allison Friedman afriedman at rateitgreen.com
Mon May 23 13:26:35 CDT 2016

Barbara -

I understand that there are more energy efficient options.  But I also think it’s pretty clear that EnergyStar has had such an impact in promoting energy efficiency and in educating the American consumer at a time where too many politicians still deny climate change/risk!  I will take whatever insufficient help we can get from the government, and I do largely view Energy Star as a success.  Let’s leverage this program to push boundaries better?  Let’s also get the word out more widely about what works better.  Let me know how I can help turn frustration into solving the problem, which is that more people need to know about what’s working and what can make a real difference.  I’m at your disposal - free.  !! :)

Jill (or whoever posted for Jill, or the people at Cadmus) - I’d be happy to help promote the new programs and offerings through Rate It Green and on social media, but I can barely read/follow the mess this kind of text and link-heavy message makes in a listserv format.  Please feel welcome to write any of us who can help promote directly.

Thanks,
Allison

Allison Friedman
Rate It Green
afriedman at rateitgreen.com
www.rateitgreen.com
@rateitgreen
@MAGreenbuilding

Rate It Green is a directory, network, and information resource for the green building industry.  Through client reviews, testimonials, and candid conversations, Rate It Green helps individuals and companies find green building products and services, while also helping product manufacturers and service providers reach new clients.  Rate It Green welcomes all green builders, from beginners to seasoned experts, and for both residential and commercial projects.  Individual Membership and Basic Company Listings are FREE of charge.

Message: 1