[Greenbuilding] Fwd: 2016 Energy Star Water Heater Campaign - How to Reach and Educate Plumbers - 5-23-16

Carmine Vasile gfx-ch at msn.com
Tue May 24 15:54:06 CDT 2016

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE DeviceFYI Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device-------- Original message --------From: Robert Huang <Robert.Huang at cadmusgroup.com> Date: 5/23/2016  2:56 PM  (GMT-05:00) To:  Cc: "Steve Ryan (Ryan.steven at epa.gov)" <Ryan.steven at epa.gov>, Ellman Susan <SEllman at NJNG.com>, "Chase, Kelly J." <kelly.chase at centerpointenergy.com> Subject: 2016 Energy Star Water Heater Campaign - How to Reach and Educate Plumbers - 5-23-16

Thank you for attending the webinar this afternoon entitled “How to Reach & Educate Plumbers to Increase Water Heater Incentive Program Participation”-- jointly presented by EPA ENERGY STAR, New Jersey Natural Gas, and CenterPoint Energy.
 I have attached a copy of the presentation.  In addition, if you would like to hear the presentation again,
please click here.

If you have any follow-up questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

Robert Huang | Senior Associate
Cadmus, Energy Services Division
Technical Contractor to EPA ENERGY STAR
100 5th Ave., Suite 100 | Waltham, MA  02451-8727
Office: 617-673-7117 | Cell: 617-694-6200
www.cadmusgroup.com

Follow us on social media:

This email message and its contents are for the sole use of the intended recipient or recipients and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
 recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.