Dryers

John Beeson emailme0617 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 27 13:06:51 CDT 2016

Project Laundry List, a non-profit resource and advocacy group, has information about dryer energy on their website with a cost calculator included:
http://laundrylist.org

and http://laundrylist.org/why-line-dry/cost-calculator/
FYI is all.

Got good line drying photos?  Submit to them too!

-John
     /       \                 John E. Beeson, AIA, NCARB, LEED AP BD+C, EBOM
    || *   * ||                512 Hiscock St.
  |||    +    |||              Ann Arbor, MI  48103
  ||  \__*__/  ||              734.945.0442
  ||           ||              e-mails:emailme0617 at yahoo.com <mailto:e-mails%3Aemailme0617 at yahoo.com>
 |||  Scream   |||                     powerofsun.johnbeeson at gmail.com <mailto:powerofsun.johnbeeson at gmail.com>

"There's a fine line between standing on the shore fishing and looking like an idiot"   - Dave Barry

"But if we are designing new buildings in new ways, why shouldn’t we preserve old buildings in new ways as well?"  - Blair Kamin

"The road to energy independence, economic recovery and reductions in greenhouse gas emissions runs through the Building Sector." - Edward Mazria

"Sustainability is like teenage sex. Everybody says they're doing it, very few people actually are doing it. Those that are doing it are doing it badly." -Aussie architect Andrew Maynard

“There are thousands and thousands of people out there leading lives of quiet, screaming desperation, where they work long, hard hours at jobs they hate to enable them to buy things they don’t need to impress people they don’t like.” - Nigel Marsh

"I think we need to attack the core of the problem, which is that we have an economic system that, by its very nature, will always reward people who make other people’s lives worse and punish those who make them better." - David Graeber