[Greenbuilding] At Grade Septic System In Ontario

Lynelle Hamilton lynelle at lahamilton.com
Sat May 6 20:36:00 CDT 2017

Hi All,

Does anyone know if an at grade septic system is approved for use in
Ontario? I understand that they are approved in other provinces, but can
find nothing about approval or progress toward approval here. I have
property with a high water table that appears to be the ideal setup for
such a system, if legit. I've talked to the local septic designers here
but no one seems to know anything.

Many thanks!

Lynelle

---